Another delicious recipe from Trader Joe’s Glendale! I’m seriously obsessed with the girl there who always seems to create the best recipes. I love coming home and replicating them and adding my own unique twists – this time, I switched out the cheese she used because it had animal rennet. UGH. Why do I even read the ingredients of cheese?!?!
* * *
- 1 Trader Joe’s par-baked organic pizza crust
- Trader Joe’s marinated artichokes
- a handful of freshly shaved Parmesan, Romano & asiago cheese*
- a handful of lite shredded mozzarella*
- frozen chopped spinach
- Take pizza crust out of freezer and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush pizza crust with garlic olive oil. Add spinach, artichokes, and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is cooked completely through.